1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home…
I will never let myself scroll past a picture of Walt and not reblog it. I feel like I’d be dishonoring him, and he’s just done so much for me that it’s just not right.
Bless this man for enriching my childhood.
People who don’t reblog this
DISHONOR ON YOUR WHOLE FAMILY
DISHONOR ON YOU
DISHONOR ON YOUR COW
dude if i didnt reblog then i would be dishonouring him he IS part of my family ._.
the creator of our childhood c:
i scrolled past and all of you made me feel bad so i had to scroll back up and reblog argh ily walt
^ pretty much
YOU REBLOG THIS EVERY TIME IT HITS YOUR DASH, PEOPLE OF TUMBLR.
Someday you’ll find the right person, and you’ll learn to have a lot more confidence in yourself. That’s what I think. So don’t settle for anything less. In this world, there are things you can only do alone, and things you can only do with somebody else. It’s important to combine the two in just the right amount
—Haruki Murakami (via psych-facts)